- Exhibition PEACE MAKER KUROGANE Original Art Exhibition – A Strange Tale of the Kyoto Shinsengumi in the Bakumatsu Period - 2018/9/15(Sat) 〜 11/6(Tue) *Open until 8pm on 15 and 16 September (Last admission until 7.30pm)
- Exhibition Natsume Yujin-cho Memorial Exhibition: Looking back with Nyanko-sensei 2018/9/1(Sat) 〜 11/4(Sun) *Open until 8pm on 15 and 16 September (Last admission until 7.30pm)
09.03 NewsNotice of temp...On September 4th, museum is closed throughout the ...
09.01 NewsSo much love t...Sakura Momoko who created the well-known manga ser...
Hours / Fees / Access
- Museum Hours
- 10:00 – 18:00 (admission until 17:30)
- Every Wednesdays (or, if Wednesday is a national holiday, the following Thursday) during the New Year’s holiday and maintenance periods. There may be changes to the museum opening and closing times without notice. Please contact us in advance.
- Admission Fees
Adults High and Junior High School Students Elementary School Students Individuals 800yen 300yen 100yen Groups Discount (20 people or more) 640yen 240yen 80yen
- The group rate will be applied in cases where admission fees are collectively paid for a group of 20 people or more who enter the museum at the same time.
- Not applicable with other discounts.
- Unaccompanied elementary school children are not permitted entry to the museum. Please ensure that they are accompanied by someone of at least junior high school age or above.
- Tickets permit multiple re-entry throughout the day