- Exhibition GIGA TOWN in TERA TOWN -a catalog of manga symbols by KONO FUMIYO 2018/11/22(Thu) 〜 2019/4/2(Tue)
- Exhibition Global Environment and Manga - Thinking of the sustainable future through manga 2018/11/17(Sat) 〜 2019/1/15(Tue)
- Event Tony Valente × Sukeno Yoshiaki Talk show "Boys meet manga" 2018/11/17(Sat) 14:00 〜 16:00 *Autograph sessions will be held around 16:30-17:30.
10.20 NewsClosure noticeWe will be closed for maintenance from November 7t...
10.01 NewsClosure noticeWe will be closed on October 7th and 8th. We are s...
Hours / Fees / Access
- Museum Hours
- 10:00 – 18:00 (admission until 17:30)
- Every Wednesdays (or, if Wednesday is a national holiday, the following Thursday) during the New Year’s holiday and maintenance periods. There may be changes to the museum opening and closing times without notice. Please contact us in advance.
- Admission Fees
Adults High and Junior High School Students Elementary School Students Individuals 800yen 300yen 100yen Groups Discount (20 people or more) 640yen 240yen 80yen
- The group rate will be applied in cases where admission fees are collectively paid for a group of 20 people or more who enter the museum at the same time.
- Not applicable with other discounts.
- Unaccompanied elementary school children are not permitted entry to the museum. Please ensure that they are accompanied by someone of at least junior high school age or above.
- Tickets permit multiple re-entry throughout the day