- User Guide
- About MM
Liánhuánhuà: China's unknown manga?
【April 25 - July 5, 2015 】
The Many Faces of Liánhuánhuà: Exploring common ground with other genres.
【May 30, 2015】
- Exhibition Projection Mapping + Exhibition
Support Venture of PRASOPHIA
YUICHI YOKOYAMA: THIS IS NEO WALL Gathering Celebrities and Beasts
［Projection Mapping］【March 6, 2015 - May 31】
［Exhibition］【March 7, 2015 - May 31】
- Workshop Can you Build Your Own Character?
【February 28, 2015 - May 10】
- Exhibition Black Jack Stories; Doctors' Choice
【Feburary 28 - May 10, 2015 】
- 【Museum shop closure on March 31, 2015】
The museum shop will be closed after 3pm on March 31 for inventory. We apologies for any inconvenience in advance.
- Premiering our new MM navigation shelf!
Here we introduce manga works we recommend, all about a certain theme.
(Place: 1F, Atrium)
- Now you can see a part of the plaster cast hands of the artists who visited museum for events much closer.
- Museum cafe MM has opened with larger cafe space and new menu.
Opening hours : 11am - 6pm
Closure : According to museum closures
Karasuma-Oike, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto 604-0846 Japan
TEL: +81-75-254-7414 FAX: +81-75-254-7424