- User Guide
- About MM
- Conference Mini-Symposium
held by the Graduate School of Manga Studies and the International Research Center, Kyoto Seika University
The Hidden Layer : Video Games as Indebted to Comics
【December 13, 2015】
- Exhibition Under the supervision of Takemiya Keiko The Genga'(Dash) Exhibition Series
The World of Manga for Men
【November 21, 2015 - February 9, 2016 】
Round-table discussion with Motoka Murakami and Keiko Takemiya
【January 31, 2016】
- Workshop Go for your manga PhD!
The secret of manga traced from Edo giga
【Every Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays between November 14, 2015 - February 14, 2016 】
- Exhibition Great Manga History Traces from Edo
【November 14, 2015 - February 7, 2016 】
Let's make an Edo giga New Year's card using woodblock prints!
【November 28, 2015】
Edo giga and modern manga
【December 12, 2015】
Go for your manga PhD! The secret of manga traced from Edo caricatures
【Every Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays until - February 14, 2016 】
- 【Closure notice: Exit 2 at Karasuma Oike station】
Exit 2 at Karasuma Oike station will be closed for 4 months from July 25th 2015 due to the construction. Please use the exit 1 for that period.
- Premiering our new MM navigation shelf!
Here we introduce manga works we recommend, all about a certain theme.
(Place: 1F, Atrium)
- Now you can see a part of the plaster cast hands of the artists who visited museum for events much closer.
- Museum cafe MM has opened with larger cafe space and new menu.
Opening hours : 11am - 6pm
Closure : According to museum closures
Karasuma-Oike, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto 604-0846 Japan
TEL: +81-75-254-7414 FAX: +81-75-254-7424