- User Guide
- About MM
- Workshop Let's create a pop-up diary!
【July 18 - August 31, 2015 】
- Exhibition The World of Mud Men
Exhibition of original hand-drawn pieces by Morohoshi Daijiro
【July 16 - August 4, 2015 】
- Exhibition Ghost tales at the Museum
An Exhibition by Iris de Moüy
【June 27 - August 31, 2015 】
- Exhibition Hagio Moto Exhibition ～Silver Ship & Blue Sea～
【June 18 - July 14, 2015 】
- Exhibition MANGA AND WAR
【June 6 - September 6, 2015】
- Workshop Mini-Manga Artist Experience 2
【Every Saturday, Sunday, and holiday between May 16 - July 12, 2015】
- We are holding "MM YUKATA WEEK" from July 11 until 17, 2015.
You can visit museum for free of charge if you visit us wearing Yukata (Japanese summer kimono), Kimono and other kinds of Japanese kimono style for that period.
- We are cooperating with "The Lakes International Comic Art Festival" for their exhibitions and events.
- Premiering our new MM navigation shelf!
Here we introduce manga works we recommend, all about a certain theme.
(Place: 1F, Atrium)
- Now you can see a part of the plaster cast hands of the artists who visited museum for events much closer.
- Museum cafe MM has opened with larger cafe space and new menu.
Opening hours : 11am - 6pm
Closure : According to museum closures
Karasuma-Oike, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto 604-0846 Japan
TEL: +81-75-254-7414 FAX: +81-75-254-7424